Markbass – Little Mark Vintage
Disponible sur commande
- INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 9 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN: -46 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- DI LEVEL
- LIMITER (from 0 to MAX)
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- 3-WAY SWITCH (FLAT/CUT/OLD)
- LOW: center frequency: 68 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- LOW MID: center frequency: 400 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency: 2200 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency: 10 KHz, level: ±16 dB
- LINE OUT / DI: balanced XLR, 600 Ohm transformer output – Maximum Voltage 12 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon combo, 1/4″
- WEIGHT: 5.51 lbs / 2.5 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
- POWER REQUIREMENT:100/120V; 230V; 240V – 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Rack ears do not come included with this head.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.